- Registration Form
- The Registration period is expired
- The abstract submission period is expired.
The NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto hotel is in the heart of Rome. This hotel in Rome is near the city’s most popular street, Via Veneto, Villa Borghese Park, Piazza del Popolo, Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps. As for the building itself, it was once a Vatican-owned convent, but a 2009 refurbishment has given it plenty of contemporary style.
- near Via Veneto, a stylish street edged with high-end boutiques, elegant restaurants and pavement cafés
- within walking distance of Rome’s most famous sights, including the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- next to Villa Borghese, beautiful gardens prime for walks, picnics and bike rides
|The closest train stations are:|
|Termini - 1,9 km|
|Tiburtina - 4,0 km|
|Ostiense- 5,0 km|
|The closest airports are:|
|Roma-Ciampino Airport (Italy)|
|Leonardo da Vinci Internazional Airport- Rome (Italy)|
|Napoli-Capodichino Internazional Airport - Naples (Italy)|