- Online Form
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15/09/2017
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Deadline for Abstracts submission: September 10th, 2017
Notification of acceptance: September 15th, 2017
HOW TO SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT:
The system will automatically send the notification of successful submission.
If you do not receive the noification, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person that submit the Abstract, must indicate the Presenting Author:
- Submitters and Presenting Author are responsible for the accuracy of all data submitted including correct spelling of names and institutions
- The Submitters must indicate the preferred presentation form (Oral Communication or Poster).
The choice is not binding.
- ThePresenting Author will receive all the official communictions from the Organizing Secretariat
- The Presenting Author must be registrated to the Congress
Any change must be immediately communicated to the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com
In case of acceptance, the Abstract will be published and the Abstract Book will be distributed at the Congress.
SUBMISSION PROCESS RULES:
The text, IN ENGLISH, must contain in order:
- Title of the Presentation (short and in CAPITAL LETTERS)
- Authors: abbreviated name followed by the surname, uppercase initials, without the Academic title, please underline the name of the Presenting Author
-Affiliation: name of the Institute and location
- Please use the program of Microsoft Office Pack "Word" (Times New Roman, 12)
- One Page is the Maximum Lenght allowed
- Methods used
- Results and conclusions
Bibliographic quotes, tables and charts can be used as long as they do not exceed the maximum lenght allowed (one page).
The oral presentations will be: 12 minutes presentation + 3 minutes discussion.
The poster must be: Width 70cm x Height 100cm
The mounting material is available at the display area.
The presence of the Author is required duringthe poster presentation,
The Organizing Secretariat will communicate the acceptance of the selected Abstracts by September 15th and the Presentation Form (Oral Presentation or Poster).